Thursday, December 4, 2014

101 things about me

101 things about me
1.       When I get my nails done I like to press down  on something to feel the pressure
2.       I have 7 siblings
3.       2 of them are twins that my father cheated on my mother when I was a baby and had.
4.       I used to go to church every Sunday
5.       I love hair
6.       I have an obsession with nicki minaj
7.       I love hello kitty
8.       Im a girly girl
9.       My best friend in the whole world is savanna weirner and kim summey
10.   My birthday is may 14th
11.   I secretly wish I was born in the 90’s
12.   Im obsessed with notorious b.i.g
13.   I work at mcdonalds
14.   My favorite color is purple
15.   Ive tralevedl over America with my grandparents
16.   I went to Ireland in 5th grade
17.   Im irish
18.   My grandmas  mother was born and raised in Ireland
19.   Banks was my grandma on my dads side maiden name
20.   I never met my grandpa on that side
21.   I was in love with javen miller
22.   He broke my heart
23.   We broke up 4 weeks ago
24.   My dad was an athletic star
25.   Could have been famous
26.   Sometime I feel like im nothing
27.   Sometimes I feel invincible
28.   When I was younger and use to cook in the kitchen iwould pretend I was on a cooking show
29.   Im a bratt
30.   I love gay people
31.   Im very proud of BOTH sides of my herattiage
32.   But I don’t allow them to define me
33.   I love glasses
34.   I have a fetish for guys with dreads
35.   Javen had dreads
36.   Javen was sexy
37.   I used to have long curly hair
38.   Black women used to glare at me and my mom when I was little
39.   They still do
40.   I love Katie and maynard
41.    Mrs.fraser is my favorite teacher
42.   I miss my iphone
43.   I was in foster care when I was 4
44.   I have big goals in life
45.   I love fettichini alfredo
46.   Im naming my daughter Rya Taylor.
47.   My sisters are my world
48.   My dad died 2 years ago from a heartattack
49.   Time dosent exisit in my head
50.   I love clothes
51.   My biggest fashion influence on my life is kim kardashian
52.   Im getting surgery to make my butt bigger when im rich
53.   I secretly want to marry I really smart mixed guy
54.   I love being an aunt
55.   I hate flare jeans
56.   I hate the color orange
57.   I also hate eating oranges
58.   I wish I was short
59.   I hate school
60.   99% of the time at school I don’t pay attention
61.   I tend to be selfish at times
62.   I love sweet tea
63.   I fractured my arm in 6th grade at my best friends roller skating party
64.   When I was little I used to wish my mom was black
65.   I need to hair extensions
66.    I hate kylie jenner
67.    But then I love her
68.   I shaved the side of my head two summers ago
69.   Sometimes I regret doing it
70.   I love crop tops
71.   I love thick women
72.   NO, im not gay
73.   Im straight
74.   I like septum piercing
75.   I want to get the other side of my nose pierced
76.   Asians scare me
77.   I’m not raciest
78.   At 15 I smoked weed for the first time
79.   I hate Hollister
80.   And ameican eagle
81.   They are way to cliché stores, and there basic
82.   I wanna live in new york
83.   I want to open my own hair salon some day
84.   I will have my own white matte range rover by the age of 30
85.   And it will happen
86.   Im already in the process of saving for it
87.   I think the little Kleenex packets are so adorable
88.    I love big purses
89.   I hate small purses
90.   I have a fascination with the history of the world
91.   I love star trek
92.   I want to go to outer space
93.   I think I’m an astronaut sometimes
94.   When I was little I used to put a grocery bag on my back and jump off my bed trying to fly
95.   Last year I had a thing with a black guy from France he was perfect.
96.   I love flannel shirts
97.    Sometimes being disobedient makes me happy
98.   All the time it does
99.   I wish my parents had worked out there problems and stayed married and we could have had a normal family
100.                        When I was little I thought I was a princess
101.                        I still do.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never guessed that you love Star Trek and are into outer space stuff, but I feel like I knew lots of these things about you and that makes me happy. You are lucky to have gotten to travel so much while you were young. It sounds like you have a sweet and interesting family and that you've gotten a taste of love and heartbreak already that will probably make you better at dealing with both in the future. I'm with you on the big purses not small ones, even though I get frustrated when I can't ever find anything in my giant bag. I hope your hair salon, Range Rover, princess, astronaut dreams come true. And I of course love #41.

    ReplyDelete